Saturday, August 10, 2013

Fair Time!

Happy Saturday to you all!
This week I've been at our county fair. I volunteer down here and it's a busy week for me. But I thought I'd pop in to say hello and share some fun pics with you.
Enjoy!
I think this is my very favorite bird. Ever!
Ummm... is anyone paying any attention to ME?
My kids would think I am the coolest if I let them take a bunny home!
Snuggle friends...
I think he's smiling (or smirking maybe)...
Pigs are just so stinking cute! (no pun intended)
Who doesn't love a fashionable pink sweater for a cool evening? 
Pony love.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover