Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Little Note

I haven't been around very much lately
and I thought maybe I should let you all know that I'm just dealing with some things.
Things that are taking a little time to adjust to.

The truth is, I'm feeling a little lost.
A little broken.
A little bit numb even.

And I'm not feeling very creative or motivated.
I'm really not feeling much like myself at all right now.

So I'm taking this week to just be.
To reconnect with some friends I need around me right now.
To do my best to deal with the kind of stuff life throws at you
until I can get my feet back on the ground again.

But I'll be back soon because I really love what I do here.

I've always loved this quote...
In a lot of ways, I think this is what I do when I repurpose things. Reteach them their loveliness.
Right now, I'm just trying to remind myself of my own, too.

I'm sorry for the comments I haven't responded to.
But they have all made me smile a little.
And, right now, that means a lot.

I hope you'll understand.
And I'll see you very soon.



Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover