Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A Humorous Welcome Sign

A Humorous Rustic, Pallet Wood Welcome Sign from Denise on a Whim
Maybe it's just me and mine, but our house is
LOUD!
That's why I came up with this little welcome sign.
It's both a welcome and a warning!

I have to admit, I'm a little loud myself.
And if any of my personal friends are reading this,
they're probably thinking, "a little?"
So I suppose it's no wonder my kids are loud, too.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, right?

I thought this little sign would be a warm welcome for friends,
with a little humor mixed in!
A Humorous Rustic, Pallet Wood Welcome Sign from Denise on a Whim
 I mean, we can't be the only loud household around, right?
There must be more of you out there... :)
A Humorous Rustic, Pallet Wood Welcome Sign from Denise on a Whim

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover