Monday, December 14, 2015

An Edison Bulb Lamp and a Chippy Yellow Table

An Edison Bulb Lamp and a Chippy Yellow Table
 It's rare that I actually get something brand-spanking new.
Most of my home decor is either something I've had forever,
something I've repurposed or, lately,
something I've built myself.
I've been wanting a table lamp for some time now and I finally got one!
Yay!

My new lamp has a wooden base with a nice aged appearance
and a glass cover over a cool-as-beans Edison bulb!
An Edison Bulb Lamp and a Chippy Yellow Table
When I was taking pictures, I realized I've never shown you
my chippy yellow side table either.
It's actually one of my favorite pieces in the living room.
An Edison Bulb Lamp and a Chippy Yellow Table
Is it a little sad that one of my favorite pieces
is actually just a broken chair that I got a garage sale?
No. You're absolutely right. It's not sad.
It's salvagely stylish.
(and, yes, I completely made that word up, but I think it works!)

I loved the color and the ruggedness of the broken chair when I purchased it.
So I kept it and having been using it as an end table ever since! :)
An Edison Bulb Lamp and a Chippy Yellow Table
 Here's a nice picture of my edison bulb.
Ha ha!
Best I could seem to do with my camera!
But it is a cool bulb. I guarantee it!
The spiral filament is so pretty!
An Edison Bulb Lamp and a Chippy Yellow Table
So where did I get this snazzy new lamp, you ask?
From Parrot Uncle.
They have a great selection of lighting from wood and industrial to Tiffany-style lamps.

I had a hard time picking out a new table lamp.
But I gravitated towards something that would show off an Edison bulb.
I've never had one and it was about time!
Because, let's face it.
I like the look of most anything with an Edison bulb!

Here are a few of my other favorite wooden lamps from their collection.
And I've fallen in love with this floor lamp.
I think it really needs to be mine....
The entire wooden lamp selection can be found at this link:
Wooden Lamps

Of course, more than wood, I really, really, really,
love anything with an industrial flair.
If I didn't live in an apartment and could change out my light fixtures,
I would SO need some of these industrial style fixtures!


The entire collection of industrial lighting can be found at this link:
Vintage Industrial Lighting

They have Christmas lighting starting at only $1.99 right now as well!

As for me, I might have to go back and revisit that floor lamp.
Really, I might.
It's looking like the prefect fit for my living room right about now...

This is a partnered post with Parrot Uncle but all opinions are 100% that of Denise on a Whim.

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Extremely helpful info specifically the last part
    I care for such info much. I was seeking this particular info for a very long time.
    Thank you and good luck.
    I want to express my gratitude to you. I hope you don't just overlook it and read my article well. I solved my problem.
    Windows 10 Highly Compressed Serial Key

    Windows 10 Activator Crack

    ADOBE PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS FOR WINDOWS

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover